Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog. I am your host WaleAyo and I will be writing on anything that catches my attention. I am female so you can expect the female perspective. I love to read and I love to write. I am currently a student of Education and English at Obafemi Awolowo University in Nigeria. I am from a family of academics with both parents in the teaching profession. I am the first of two kids and the only female. Basically, I am from a typical middle class family living in Nigeria.

Like I mentioned earlier, I love to write and this blog is one way of fulfilling that dream of mine to write. I hope we have as much fun as possible and we learn from each other as we continue to share ideas on life, living, writing in this generation. I always appreciate feedbacks so please comment and let us discuss. I will also be sharing my views on feminism, writing, some of my poems and excerpts from my novel. You can connect with me on Twitter @wale_ayo96 and I will definitely respond.

Once again, welcome!

                                                                                 
     


                                                                                                   WaleAyo
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Theory of Standing Out

This is Me

Redefining and Reconceptualizing Beauty